Front bedroom off the front side stairs. Heavy sound-dampening door and sound dampening wall coverings. Coat closet with shelves. In-room furnace. Two street facing double glazed windows. Approximately 325 square feet. Easily fits a queen-sized bed, large couch, several dressers, large screen TV, bookshelf without feeling cramped. Relaxing paint colors though you are free to repaint .Four poster bed, chaise, and exterior closet storage near the room are also available if you want them.
Historic 1920s converted produce warehouse, 7,500 square feet to live and play in. Lots of storage downstairs. Hot tub to come. Washer and dryer. Two fridges. Six burner gas commercial grade Wolf stove. DJ sound system, fantastic bamboo dance floor. Two living room spaces. One very cool Deep Chill Space. Two upstairs and many downstairs bathrooms, two showers. Housecleaning team every three weeks.
About Resident Partnership at Radiance Oak
- The nature of our house puts us and our close friends very much in each other’s lives, and frequently in touch. We’re looking for a housemate and partner who wants to engage in and support our community mission, and who brings their own ideas and creativity.
- Monthly rent is $1050 month, plus utilities – typically about $400. Shared utilities include PGE, water, trash, High-speed Internet, fire /burglar alarm. We plan to add a hot tub in the near future.
- The available bedroom is about 18′ x 18” (325 sq. ft.). It features 2 windows, gas heater, and an option for a loft structure that allows for vertical storage (you build).
- In house washer and dryer, full kitchen, 2 shared bathrooms upstairs, more downstairs, two showers. Guest accommodations for occasional visitors – if you want to put up friends from time to time. There will be 3 residents total with occasional guests. Frequent community activities.
- Located in the historic Jack London District, 278 4th St., near a lot of shopping, food options, and public transportation. Parking is generally easy. The neighborhood is safe, though vigilance is important.
- We informally share in small and occasional miscellaneous purchases for the house such as TP and cleaning products.
- Attendance at our ~2 hour weekly partner meetings (if at all possible) is expected.
- We share equitably in house maintenance chores, as agreed among the residents. General care and cleanliness of shared areas, putting personal items away, and otherwise being a good housemate. We are open to negotiation around specific agreements, in order to arrive at a working arrangement for everyone.
- All residents volunteer as core community members of Radiance Oak. We see ourselves as community leaders, and place a high value in maintaining impeccable relationships, with everyone we’re involved with.
- You should be OK with some amount of outside people being around a few days a week, occasional guests who will stay for a few days to a couple of weeks (these may be your guests), as well as some large gatherings that may go late, and involve electronic or live music. The house can be fairly quiet on many days.
- We use a defined process to qualify prospective residents. Please contact us to apply, or if you would like further information, at: email@example.com .
Public Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/351071516215756/
Details at http://radianceoak.org/partner.html .
Interested in learning more? Know someone who would be a great fit for Radiance? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready for you.
Dan Dunkle, Kevin Byall, Chloe Moire
Partners of Radiance
You must be logged in to post a comment.